REFUND POLICY: A portion of the program fee will be allowed for refund due to special circumstances (injury, parent job transfers) until 9/5/23, at the sole discretion of the organizers. There will be no refunds after 9/6/22. There will be no refunds for US Lacrosse membership fees. There will be no refunds due to weather related schedule changes.
This is a no body checking league. The focus is on stick skills, team work and finesse.
- Players will receive a tank top (game jersey)
- All games will start promptly at the scheduled start time.
- All divisions will have paid experienced coaches. Please email or indicate on the registration form if you wish to be considered as a coach.
- Notification of cancellations for weather or other reasons will be done via a text messaging service.
- Penalties will be handled with the awarding of a fast break to the offended team
- Game time is 12 running quarters w/ 2 minute quarter breaks and 5 minute halftime break
- 6 goal mercy rule, all divisions. No face, ball awarded to trailing team.
- Rosters will be approximately 12-15 players per team
- Teams will be split up evenly best we can.
- Current college players and post college players will play in HS Plus division
- Teams will be divided as equally as possible
- We will attempt to accommodate same team requests but give no guarantee
- Fighting will not be tolerated and will result in game suspensions. Second offense will result in the player or players being expelled from the league with no refund.
- The rules can be modified or changed at any time without notice. All rule changes will come only from the league organizers. Any questions regarding the rules should be directed toward the organizers.
- Parents and players are responsible for providing their own protective equipment. Some rental equipment is available on a first come first served basis for $25 (plus $100 refundable deposit)
- Player must certify that their equipment meets US Lacrosse guidelines for safety.
- Players are responsible for providing their own water.